I am in to themed Halloweens now that I have two kids, so this year G baby was Cruella DeVil and the little hurricane was a Dalmatian. I must say, my oldest played the part to perfection. There was no "trick or treat", just "give me your puppies"....hahaha!
She also turned 8 on Halloween which is a big deal I suppose, hard for me to believe. She is turning into such the amazing person. Well, she always has been, but there are times I just want to talk to her for hours. There is always so much going on inside her head, so insightful, generous, sassy, and stubborn in one beautiful package. We did her usual friend party and then family party, both were pretty fun, but small this year. I am hoping that next year we can do a sleep over party - but then what am I saying?!? Sorry, momentary lapse in sanity.


3 comments:
They look great! How fun!
"The Little hurricane" I LOVE IT! LOL
Amy, you're such a cool mama!! I've always loved how you ARE with your daughters. You inspire me!
Post a Comment