Since we are behind, or missing (ahem) topics for Project Say Something, and I have not done a favorite five this week, I am combining them into the top 5 projects that I need or want to do while I am off work.
1. Read, Read, Read - I have a stack of books on my nightstand that is only getting larger. Of the ones that are there is The Art of War (again), Just After Sunset, Ireland, An Incomplete Education, two HR books, 1 management book, and on and on. I am not even going to talk about the stack in front of the nightstand or the other two stacks next to and as tall as the nightstand. (Lord help me!)
2. Go to the Museum - I will say several of them, on my own or with the kids and my mom
3. Organize the pictures and put them in the album - I have the photo album updated to last June, and I cannot let it go a full year
4. Spring Clean - Wash windows, clean out closets, donate clothes, toys, etc.
5. Volunteer - YCC, St. Annes, my church.
1 comment:
who's turn is it? I thought I was next week..
Post a Comment