Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Merely a Flesh Wound

I am not sure what is happening with our Project Say Something group. I believe that most got to busy and forgot, I know I do not remember who's turn it is any longer. So, I am just starting over with my own question. If anyone posts it, I guess I know two things 1) they are playing along 2) they read my blog. = )

Tell us about your worst injury. (Yes, I picked it because I actually have one....pppfffttt!)

I was 5 years old and at my Uncle Dean's house hanging out with my cousins, when my aunt Marlene came home from the store with groceries. We all had to help get them out of the car, so out we all went to get them out of the trunk. Unbeknownest to me, the trunk was empty when I looked in, however my cousin Ronnie knew it was empty so he closed the lid...on my head! Everyone freaked out, they called my parents and my dad came and got me. He took me at light speed to McKay Dee where my mom was working and in to emergency room. I ended up with 20 stitches in my head, but I did get to dig through the box of goodies. I know have a huge scar running down my head from the top to the back. I would also say this injury explains my behavior quite nicely...hehe.

No comments: