Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Gone Missing

This week Lisa steps up to the plate and asks us to list out things we have lost. (I am so glad to have a topic again!)

My brother. My son. My mother in law. Many friends and family, too many to mention them all. My iPod (damn thieves). Friendships. Brain cells. Weight (but it found me again). Patience and temper all too often. A very cool painting that an ex did for me. My Jungle Book VHS. CD's. My mind on occasion. Jobs. Security. My cool. Love (fortunately I found it again). One half of a favorite pair of earrings. My social security card. My favorite electronic device. My innocence. My ability to touch my elbow to my ankle. Money. Dreams and hopes.

1 comment:

Olson Family said...

Original. Creative. All the time. Witty!

I wouldn't have thought of half of those things. I love how deep you are, Girl!

"Dreams and hopes?" ...?? Oh! Like weight, I hope they find you again!