Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Stone

It's been a month since I had anything to say. Anything worth while that is. Oh sure, things happen in my world, they happen all the time regardless of what I say or do. Just none of it seemed blog worthy, you know? So what do I have to say now you ask? Well, we had a crisis of minor, but somehow overwhelmingly major porportions this weekend. The unfortunate thing for now is that I can't talk about it, I am not allowed to right now, not until we know more.

So, in the meantime I sit here thinking about how my life changes with the slightest tilt of the earth. I am left to evaluate my life, my friends, my family and what it all means for me. More importantly I am full of regret. There is a lot of time that was spent in bitterness and anger, time that I now realize I lost. How stupid of me. I wonder if the lessons that I have had in my life were always leading me to realize this. Then I think, maybe this is not the end of the lessons, there is always one more lurking out there ready to pull the rug out from under you just as stand upright again.

2 comments:

Kim said...

Oh my goodness. I have no idea what's going on, but I really really hope it works it's way out and you're okay in the end!

Anonymous said...

Hope all is ok. Thinking of you!