
I never know what will happen when Missy gets a hankering to "do a craft." We have a blast doing whatever she comes up with but...(ack! the whole idea makes me want to run screaming from the room! I am so not THAT mom. Craft? You are kidding right? Unless it says "Macaroni and Cheese" after it than I am lost!) Sometimes we end up with incredible painted pictures or these weird little felt keychains. Other times it is a foamie hodge podge. But I have to say, that out of everything we have done together this is my favorite. And yes, that is a pipe cleaner baby in the belly.
3 comments:
Unless it says "Macaroni and Cheese" after it than I am lost!
Hehehehehe! That is hilarious.
And the paper-plate mommy is adorable!
I think we need to see the belly for comparison. :) We all wanna see preggers Amy!
This has got to be one of the most apt way to describe what a night at home for your family is really like.
Creative!
Post a Comment