Considering that at this moment I am not really thrilled with being in my house anymore, this is a tough question for me. (For background we have been searching for a house for over a year...yes I said a year. We have looked at 113 listings and walked through 52 houses, not that I am counting or anything). Anyway, back to my favorite room. There are parts to our house that I really love. We have vaulted ceilings in our living room/dining room and kitchen, and we have done some two tone painting throughout the house that looks really cool. My daughters rooms are two rooms that I enjoy being in because they smell like them and look like them. Missy G's room is purple and we did Feisty Spice in two tones of pink, both with white trim and teal carpet. So they are girlie looking, something I would never in a million years admit that I would want to do, but the impulse over took me when I knew we were having girls. However, as much as I love their rooms and our bedroom as sanctuaries, my favorite room is our bathroom. Last April (2007) D redid the bathroom as an anniversary present for me. He and his dad put in all new tile in the shower and on the floor (we had carpet/linoleum on the floor before), all new faucets, and new towel racks, etc. Like most of the things in our house we collaborated on it and I feel it turned out beautifully. That room is one thing about (possibly) moving that makes me sad. The fact that I may have to go back to a POS bathroom!



No comments:
Post a Comment