This week I had the PSS question and I think it was something along the lines of best Christmas present, worst Christmas present, and something you wanted but never received.
Best - One of my favorites, as I have a few that were great so not one best, was a suede coat my dad bought me on Christmas Eve. My dad has this bad habit of putting shopping off to the last minute. However, he has a great habit of "throwing money at it", so he will spend what he has on something to avoid aggravation. I was working in the salon on Christmas Eve when he came to see me and said "you have 30 minutes to come to Nordstrom and pick out a Christmas present or you won't be getting one". So off we went, he knew I needed a coat so this was his way of having me pick out my own. I found an incredible black suede coat with a hood, fur lined, for $350, which is what I chose. I still have it today and love it, but that was the last time he did that. = )
Worst - Fruitcake.
Wanted - Remote control car. As a kid I always wanted one of these, but I don't think my parents thought I was serious so I never did get one.
No comments:
Post a Comment