Lisa tagged me, and I know I did this not too long ago, so I will try to come up with different things.
20 years ago:
1. I was 16 years old
2. Junior at Roy High
3. Dating Andy
10 years ago:
1. I was working at AOL
2. A newlywed
3. My grandfather died on Christmas Eve
5 years ago:
1. My oldest was 3
2. Still at AOL
3. Wondering if I was ever going to finish school
3 years ago:
1. Pregnant with my son
2. D went back to school
3. December 9, 2005 - Dylan at Primary's Hospital - SMA diagnosis on December 12
1 year ago:
1. Pregnant with my baby
2. Great job with my current company
3. Grandmother Fern died
So far this year:
1. I received my bachelors...woohoo!
2. Had a baby girl who is very healthy and happy...woohoo!
3. Lost my job...shit!
Yesterday:
1. Went to work
2. Wrapped Christmas presents
3. Watched a movie with my sweetie
Today:
1. Christmas concert at my daughters school
2. Have to write a paper for school (yes, I went back for my Masters)
3. Bought the wrong damn size boots!
Tomorrow:
1. Lunch with my mom
2. Play bells at church
3. Hopefully find out if I have a new job (waiting on job offer)
Next year:
1. Secure employment
2. Hopefully lost weight and in better shape (not round, more oval)
3. Win the lottery!
1 comment:
You lost your job? Ugh, I am so sorry. I am worried about things too... hang in there and I hope you find some stable employment quickly.
Post a Comment