It is no secret that I have a massive, massive crush on Liam Neeson and would have run away with him in an instant if he asked me to. But I have to tell you that tonight my heart is breaking for him and his family. How sad, how tragic that Natasha Richardson, his beloved, talented, and beautiful wife is dead. I am stunned, truly just feel so terrible for all of them and what they must be going through. For her family to go from thinking it was just a silly accident and she fell down, to having to take her off life support hours later. I am beyond words and comprehension.
This comes on the heels of a terrible, but very realistic dream I had the other night in which my own beloved died. I woke up with tears streaming down my face, it was so realistic. What this has brought to the front of my mind again is that life is too short, you just don't know what will happen. It is better to live without regrets, than to regret the life you lived.
Good night, to a talented and beautiful lady, who lived a full life and was gone much too soon.

No comments:
Post a Comment