Saturday, March 14, 2009

Then and Now

For this week we were given the task of naming two things we could do as a child that we can't do now and the reverse of that.

The two things that I could do as a child, that I cannot do now are:
Splits against a wall
Ride my bike for 8 hours a day

I was really limber when I was younger because I danced, and well my body was young. Now I could not even do splits on the floor, let alone against a wall. I miss being able to ride my bike that much because I was in better shape, but also it means I did not have a care in the world. No work, no school in the summer....just me and the yellow "Cactus Rose" riding off into the sunset!

The two things that I could not do as a child that I can do now are:
Stay up late
Eat Ice Cream for dinner

The staying up late thing is funny considering that I am usually falling asleep at 8 pm, but on those nights I want to stay up...I can! I never eat ice cream for dinner, I know better than that. But, the point is I could if I wanted to.

No comments: