I have three classes to go before I earn my degree in April (Hallelujah)! However, there is one obstacle in my way...my eBusiness class. Now, don't get me wrong, it is a pretty interesting class and I am enjoying it about as much as stale potato chips, the problem is my professor (hence forth to be known as Mr. stick up his ass or Mr. SUHA for short). Normally professors put out a syllabus with expectations knowing that if you fail to meet part of them, you will be docked points. Totally acceptable and completely understandable. Mr. SUHA expects you to finish every single thing that he is asking and if you miss one it is a zero for the entire weeks worth of work....for everything. Never mind that you completed 99% of it! So now I am in the happy pursuit of going overboard so that he has no reason to fail me. I did address it with him in my charming fashion, not expecting anything to come of it. My expectations were met.
In the meantime, my other class is just delightful and the professor is a nice enough guy. (Did I mention I am taking two full loaded classes at once and working full time and taking care of a 6 year old and a husband and creating life damn'it?) Life is fun. Yippee.
1 comment:
And the husband is the most difficult part of all that, right?
Heh.
Post a Comment