I think that I had the quaint all American neighborhood growing up. It was a nice tree lined street in Roy where I could ride my bike, knew all my neighbors, and had lots of friends to play with in the neighborhood. My best friend lived across the street and down a few doors, I could walk to elementary, Jr. High, and High School. We lived in the bottom of the "l" and it was perfect for playing baseball in front of my house. I used to sneak out and have water fights in the street light in front of my house, and our house was always the one where all the kids came to hang out. My mom still lives there and every time I drive to her house it is still like coming home to me and regressing to my childhood. It is completely the type of place I would like my daughters to grow up in.
Amy
No comments:
Post a Comment