Things that annoy me ~
1. Generic brand Q-Tips - Do not buy unless you feel like jabbing a sharp object coated with a light layer of cotton into your brain. Seriously, look before inserting into ear.
2. Food Manufacturers - On the news this morning there was mention that companies like Kellogs, Dreyers Ice Cream, and others are putting less product in their containers, but NOT changing their prices! Are you kidding me? It is not enough that groceries are already expensive and we can hardly afford to get our gas guzzlers to the grocery store, but now we have to go with an extra 3 oz of Fruit Loops?!?!
3. Early Morning News Shows - Speaking of the news...I realize that these people have been up for hours and are probably so loaded with caffeine that they can barely see straight, but do they have to be so damn chipper? Every morning when I watch it I have to change it when the weather girl comes on as she is just to excited...nobody should laugh that much at 5:30 a.m.
Things I am looking forward to ~
1. Get Smart, The Dark Night, The Love Guru, Hancock, and especially Wall-E. (Not that I get out to movies anymore, but if I did these are a few of the movies I would see)
2. Getting our swing set finished. Take my advice people, never ask a Virgo to work on a project for you, unless you have the capacity to be really, really, REALLY patient. (No offense to all you Virgo's out there). The nice thing is it will be absolutely perfect and beautiful when it is finished, the bad thing is it will not be finished until the kids who are going to use it graduate from High School!
3. Wipeout - This looks like a funny combination of Japan's Ninja Warrior (of which we are big fans) and America's Funniest Home Videos. All I know is that the commercial made milk come out of my nose, and I was not even drinking milk at the time!
2 comments:
I must not the be the a-typical virgo! I start something I obsess till its done!
Oh he obsesses till it's done too...it's just that it has to be done perfectly.
Post a Comment