Missy G performing at church (in the pink dress). I have to just say that she is such a little perfectionist about her performances. She does the bells perfect and concentrates harder than anyone else. For the dancing and singing she always knows the moves and all the words. It is amazing to me, who is this little ham?


D went to the World Series of Poker (WSOP) Tour in Las Vegas last month and participated in the Omaha Hi Lo competition. He did great for the first time and we were so proud of him. The picture of the girls is one we did for D before he went and hid it in his backpack so he would find it before he played. The picture of D is of him at the tournament (the WSOP took that, so credit goes to them...which is also why it says "proof" is across his face). Notice the stuffed lamb in the picture with the girls? That is Missy G's lambie, she loves that little thing and it is her oldest stuffed animal, from 6 months of age. She has taken to carrying it around with her everywhere now that the baby is here and I do not know what I will do when the lamb falls apart.
This is a little out of order, these are from the end of year school program at her charter school. They had each class do a little play (in Spanish) and then play bells. Missy G is in the duck costume and next to her in the first picture is her bestest greatest friend Olivia. In the second picture, the cat is her other bestest friend Brooklyn, and the girl in the pig outfit is her other bestest friend Sophie. Can I just say that little girls and their friendships are the cutest damn thing. I have never seen so much hugging in my life!
No comments:
Post a Comment