Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Saying Something Stupid

"Tell us about the last time you did something really stupid."

Shane lobs up the easiest and most fluffy question I think he has ever come up with while he is on vacation this week, NOT picking cherries. I will, for this one time only, come up with just one brief answer.

I honestly try to live a life without regrets as I do not see the point in that. This then means that if I call something I did stupid, I am in a way regretting it, which is not the way I want to live my life. Whether it was stupid or not, it was (or should be) an experience to learn from. That being said, the one really stupid thing that stays with me was running full on (while intoxicated) into a sliding glass door at a party. Not only was it painful, it was humiliating. So what is the lesson I learned from that? Don't drink and run.

No comments: