So it is not really an addendum to that, as much as it is a state of mind for where I am in 2009 and want to be. The vantage point that I am wanting to use for this year if you will.
Two Quotes that I am holding on to:
"Your life is an occasion, rise to it" - Mr. Magorium
"When we meet what we're afraid of, we find out what we're made of" - Everything but the Girl "We Walk the Same Line"
Two songs that always move me because they match most of the time how I feel and what I believe about life and our roll in it as humans. Now if I can model that myself, well that is one less ass in the world then isn't it?
(I could not put in video of her singing this song...it is horrible to watch her sing live and I do not want to subject anyone else to the agony. Love her music, hate to watcher her sing.)
1 comment:
I believe!!! Love that song
Post a Comment