Sunday, January 25, 2009

Bionic Woman

Most of the time I am comfortable in my own skin and confident in who I am. I am not a big believer in plastic surgery (not judging, just stating), so I live with what I have, work out from time to time or watch what I eat (like right now I am watching myself eat some peanut brittle...yum). However, if I could change things about me, the way I look, this is what I would change~

1. I want these legs. Now I have some seriously trunk like legs thanks to the Austrian/German ancestory I was blessed with on my dads side. Fortunately for me I have an awesome mom who will say to me anytime I complain about them "at least they get you where you need to be". What more is there to say to that really?













2. I would want full lips like these. My upper lip is pretty thin, so it all but disappears when I smile. So it would be nice to have them stay there!









3. A flat tummy like this. Now I could get that on my own, no doubt. But, that would require work, not eating the things I like, and work. Have I mentioned I am a Libra? Yeah, lazy.










4. Green eyes this these would be awesome. Not just because they are so beautiful, but they are so unique.







5. Lastly, I would like to be taller. Maybe by 4 inches or so is all.

1 comment:

Olson Family said...

For a thousand reasons, you've always been "Bionic Woman" in my eyes... your physical features not the least of them.

Love you, Girl.
~ Sharon