I am at a real crossroads in my life, and I keep looking around for the devil with his fiddle. I have a job, and while I try not to blog about work, lets just say that my boss wears Prada and it is really, really, warm there. I had to get a new job because I was laid off from the perfect job with this shit economy. So I searched and interviewed, and all that good stuff. Was offered a job with this place and took it. I would really like to move on.
But what do I do? I can stay and stick it out. My health will decline and my family life will deteriorate further. Or, I can cut bait and run. No unemployment, no new job on the horizon, but free. We are pretty financially stable, so I could do 6 months without working and be fine....don't want to, but could. I need help, I need advice, I need something new.
I am really trying to not force anything, you know just letting my life lead me. As a friend from church says "Let go and let God", but it is so hard to know what to do. My D thinks I should leave, so I appreciate that support, but they depend on me too. AARRRGGGHHH....help.
1 comment:
That's a tough decision. Ultimatly you want to be happy at work and when you are not, its terrible... but where things are these days and not alot of open positions, its a hard choice to make.
As you know, God has a masterplan for all of us... just have to trust in the unknown (easier said than done!). Hang in there and vent whenever needed!
Post a Comment