Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Random Thoughts # 410, 543

First, I have to just be pleased with myself for a small minute. Here it is, 3 weeks after having given birth, and I am in my pre-maternity clothes already!! WTF, how in the hell did that happen??? This is the third kid and never before have I lost it so fast. I don't even breast feed, so I am really surprised...thrilled, but surprised!


Second, I hear on the news today that one of my all time favorite CSI characters is not only leaving the show, but he has been arrested for being found asleep in his car high on a multitude of drugs. Oh, Warrick...where did you go wrong. For those who do not know who that is, here is the cutie.
So for next season I will have to occupy myself with Nick and Gil, not bad, but not as good (if you know what I mean)!
Why is it that now that I have graduated with my degree, I now have the urge to take on a multitude of other tasks or endeavors? You would think I could be happy to just relax for a little bit. Nope, instead I am wanting to take a dance class, learn Mandarin, and take on some more responsibilities with the organizations I am in. I am a crazy woman I tell you!

1 comment:

LostinPlaceKim said...

I immediately thought of you when I saw that article about the oh so hottie Warrick. So sad to hear he is leaving the show but more sad that his real life is a wreck.

And, wow, aren't you ambitious!!! Share some! I just wanna crawl in a whole and hybernate a while. (and it's spring! who hybernates in spring????)