Several years ago I had a friend tell me how great the TV show House was. Somehow, I could just never bring myself to watch it, I think because it is on Friday nights and there is always something else going on. Anyway, I have recently been catching some reruns and let me say that I now freaking love this show! I ended up renting all the seasons I miss and have been watching them while I feed the baby. I partly feel like I missed out all this time, but on the other hand I get to catch up all at once without commercials. The same thing happened with Amazing Race...I did not get into that until the season that Rob and Amber were on the first time. Speaking of that show, if you do not watch Sunday Morning on CBS you are missing out for several reasons, but mainly because Phil was on last week walking across Scotland...wearing a Kilt..Yum!!
On to another reality topic, Survivor last night was one of the best episodes I have seen in ages. What a shocker and how hilarious! (I won't spoil it in case you are a watcher but have not had time yet). I love episodes that have such a twist and the game changes on a dime, it always makes the game more interesting. Particularly when the person who was blindsided now has to serve on the jury!
To a more political opinion piece now. I am not going to address the candidates or positions or anything like that, I just have to vent about the Democratic debate the other night. In case you did not see it, here is the recap...it took Charles and George over an hour into the debate before they asked any question that was remotely relevant. There was a lot of discussion about not wearing a flag pin, comments both Hillary and Barack have made in the past, and the stupidest question of all "Do you believe that Reverand Wright is as patriotic as you?" WTF?? Seriously people, are you journalist or not? Finally after an hour they finally start talking about the questions that are foremost on Americans minds. I was so disappointed, not in the candidates answers as we have heard that before, but just in the whole layout of this debate. It belittles us all.
No comments:
Post a Comment