I was thinking about not being pregnant anymore after a friend asked me what I missed and came up with my list of what I miss/thank God that is over~
I miss not feeling her move inside me. That is such a unique and special connection that no one else shares and when it is gone, there is a small part of me that feels lost. However, having her out her where I can hold her is a million times better!
I miss having the firm tummy! Even though it sticks out there, at least it is firm.
I am glad that I can tie my shoes without discomfort, I have no more heartburn, I can get on and off the toilet without feeling like I am going to fall over, I can lay on my stomach, and I can drink wine...Hallelujah!
I must do the pregnancy/post pregnancy rant however. Why is it that people feel the need to visit when you are in the hospital? Now immediate family, I totally understand and welcome...along with a few friends. But man, all the sudden you end up with 10 people in your room, the nurse coming in and out to do checks and see if you need anything, the CNA doing the same thing, the phone ringing and all the time you feel yucky and tired and just want to be able to go to the bathroom without causing some serious embarassment to yourself! I think I just react badly to too much stimulation, but seriously people! Along with that is the myriad of questions, the post ones are as bad as the during pregnancy questions. The hospital should just issue a shirt with all the vital details and answers to the most common questions asked. Ok, I will stop ranting, but I feel better!
No comments:
Post a Comment