This week Kim asked a Dr. Who inspired question "You've been given the chance to take one trip through time - backward or forward. Where do you go, what do you do, and of course, why?"
I want to go forward in time to see my great, great grandchildren and find out what their lives are like. I have such hope that the future will turn out ok, but such fear about it at the same time. By going forward I could potentially ease my mind that everything will be OK, or totally freak out that the world just doesn't exist anymore. In the event that the world comes to some gruesome end, by going into the future I could find out the winners of every major sporting event and get lottery numbers (ala Back to the Future 2) to make a boat load of money and hopefully create some chance of survival for my family. Selfish, I know, I should think about your families too. But what would Darwin say? Ok, to ease my conscience how about I get documentation on what went wrong and present it to the government? Not like that would do any good as they do not listen to anyone, but it is worth a shot.
No comments:
Post a Comment