Friday, January 30, 2009

Little Known Facts about Me

1. I have a hereditary birthmark on the small of my back. My great grandmother, grandmother, mother, me, and my youngest daughter all have the same one..in the same spot. It is either a sign of royalty, alien intervention, or the devil.
2. I HATE facebook...with a passion. I swear to God if there is one thing I could undo that I have done lately it is remove myself from that site. But, I am there now...so WTF?!
3. Every night I watch British comedies before I go to bed, unless there are reruns of House or a CSI/CSI NY. Then it is anyone's guess.
4. I have watched the Godfather 1 and 2 about 30 times - seriously, we cannot be friends if you have not seen them (and like them).
5. I was a witness for the prosecution in a murder trial when I was 13. He killed his estranged wife, a good friend of mine who I babysat for the night before her murder. He is out now and I am terrified I will run into him in town one day.

1 comment:

LostinPlaceKim said...

We can't be friends anymore :( I haven't seen any of them and really don't have much of a desire to do so.