Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Something Borrowed

Because Kim is so cool and I want to be like her (besides this just being a fun idea) I am borrowing the idea that she borrowed that the other person borrowed, and so on~

Ten Things I Wish I Could Say to Ten Different People Right Now:

~ I love you
~ I forgive you
~ I hate you
~ Fuck you
~ I am sorry
~ Thank you
~ Who peed in your cheerios?
~ You are so not as cool as you believe yourself to be
~ Seriously, do it yourself
~ You are my hero

Nine Things About Myself:


~ I talk way too much
~ I am a dork
~ For some reason, on every vacation with D I fall down (without even drinking!)
~ I always tilt my head back, it is not because I am a snob (even though I can be that from time to time) it is because of my eyesight
~ I am terrified of snakes
~ For some reason I intimidate people. I have heard that all my life. I think it is because I am pretty closed off, not trusting immediately (you have to earn it), and just do not reveal everything about myself right away. You really have to work at it.
~ I wish I knew how to paint, or draw, or do art of any kind other than appreciate it

~ I doubt myself and my abilities all the time
~ I am very, very competitive

Eight Ways To Win My Heart:


~ Spend time with me and get to know me, make the effort
~ Be open-minded

~ Chocolate covered strawberries
~ Little gifts or notes or simple reminders that you are thinking of me
~ Read Stephen King and like it!
~ Love to travel, especially road trips
~ Have a great sense of humor
~ Be honest, down to earth, and able to laugh at yourself

Seven Things That Cross My Mind a Lot:


~ The upcoming Presidential election
~ What's for dinner
~ My girls, my husband, my mom
~ My dad and his business
~ Buying a house
~ Books I am reading
~ I am so excited for fall!

Six Things I Do Before I Fall Asleep:


~ Read a story to the kids
~ Clean up the kitchen
~ Say goodnight to D (sometimes 2 or 3 times as I remember stuff I had to tell him)
~ Brush my teeth and the typical fluid adjustment
~ Get undressed
~ Read/Watch TV

Five People Who Mean a Lot:

~ D
~ Missy G
~ Feisty Spice
~ Mom
~ Dad

Four Things You’re Wearing Right Now:

~ Rings
~ Earrings
~ Shoes
~ Sweater
~ Smile

Three Songs That You Listen to Often (Currently):

~ All These Things ThatI've Done - The Killers
~ Clair de Lune - Debussey
~ Rush - Big Audio Dynamite

Two Things You Want to Do Before You Die:

~ Learn a foreign language fluently
~ Watch my grandchildren graduate high school

One Confession:

At one point in my life, a very crazy 6 month period where I lost myself and my identity because I was frankly quite tired of who I was, I tried just about every drug out there (not Meth thank God!). I did a lot of partying, drank a lot, and just did things that I am not too proud of. However, it was such a growing experience for me as I was always the one who did not need that and was too responsible. So to move out on my own and have that adventure, really helped me figure out that you can not look for yourself, you have to create it. Thanks to that experience I think I created a pretty cool person.

1 comment:

LostinPlaceKim said...

Wow. So some of that was old hat. Some of that about knocked me out of my chair in surprise. I always love learning new things about people! Especially people I already like :)