Thursday, August 21, 2008

VEEP and My 20 Homes

I am chomping at the bit to know who Obama and McCain are going to pick as their running mates. In some ways it does not make a difference, but in other ways it makes all the difference. Personally I wish that Obama would pick General Wesley Clarke, but I do not think that he will. His name is not being bandied about anymore, so that leaves me in doubt. I no longer believe that John McCain will pick Joe Lieberman, which is too bad as he was probably the only person would could make him look younger. I am hoping that the upcoming conventions and the debates in the fall really blow the field wide open as the close race is just way to stressful.

In other campaign news, I find this article hysterical and this response ad even funnier. I mean seriously, the man wants to be president of the United States and does not know how many homes he owns? Oh yeah, he can Identify with the average American. Now, I seriously do not think the economy is as messed up as the media would like us to believe and how wonderful for the McCains (Cindy) that they can afford to spend $13 million on seven homes. But honestly, the man can not remember? What else is he going to forget (besides the surge timeline, and the difference between the Sunnis and Shiites, that Iraq does not border Pakistan, oh and what this red button is for)?

No comments: