Sunday, August 17, 2008

Update - Photos

Too much text and I finally got my photos off the camera, so here are some photos from July.


This cute dress came from my friend in Ireland and I just love it. She has hardly had the chance to wear it, but I know it will be something that I will never get rid of. Well, maybe if they have girls of their own.



This is Missy G and one of the Painted Horses on 25th Street. This one was her favorite as it was all bejeweled, but it is also cool that it is a Breast Cancer support horse.


Missy G, this is a typical nightly scene as she has to, has to, (HAS TO!) read before she will go to sleep. I love that she is such a reader, but this is just such a funny nightly occurence.




This is the little Feisty Spice giving the octopus and the elephant the what for!

No comments: