Thursday, August 7, 2008

For the love of money

This week I asked "what 5 material things (so not kids, spouses, money, etc. I am talking about real tangibles) would you not want to live without?"

These are in no particular order, but here you go ~

iPod - Don't ask how I got along without it before hand, all I know is I could not get along without it now.
Trip to Hair Salon - Speaking as a former hair stylist I can say with full conviction that it is absolutely necessary that one have their hair professionally done. For me this means a hair-cut every 6 weeks, a full color at the same time (thanks for all the gray hair mom!), and my brows waxed.
Bra - yup, that is what I said. I could never have survived the whole bra burning thing. So while no other clothes are on here as a must have, my specific brand and make of bra is.
My Rings - Technically this is really 5 things, since that is how many I wear all the time. However, each one means something and each is important to me.
Books - Again I am cheating, I get it...I am a big cheater! I am the kind of person that buys a book and unless it is complete drivel or crap, I hang on to it...forever. I should live in a library.

No comments: