Enigma Wrapped Mystery

Crunchy on the outside, soft on the inside.

Monday, September 22, 2008

5 Favorite Smells

Rain
Clean Laundry
Pipe Smoke
Kid's Rooms
Husbands Cologne
Posted by A at 9:11 PM
Labels: Favorite Five

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

About Me

A
I am married. I have kids. I have cats. I work. I read. I swear. I love my life.
View my complete profile

Blog Archive

  • ►  2010 (8)
    • ►  September (1)
    • ►  August (1)
    • ►  May (1)
    • ►  March (2)
    • ►  February (2)
    • ►  January (1)
  • ►  2009 (58)
    • ►  November (1)
    • ►  October (1)
    • ►  September (5)
    • ►  August (2)
    • ►  July (2)
    • ►  June (3)
    • ►  May (5)
    • ►  April (8)
    • ►  March (9)
    • ►  February (7)
    • ►  January (15)
  • ▼  2008 (179)
    • ►  December (17)
    • ►  November (22)
    • ►  October (30)
    • ▼  September (23)
      • Amazing Race
      • Favorite Five Paul Newman Things
      • Into the Sunset
      • Life Imitates Art
      • 5 Favorite Smells
      • Pissed Off!
      • Things I struggle with....
      • Drive My Car...Beep, Beep Yeah!
      • I Spy
      • Favorite Songs
      • Food, Felines, and Feet
      • Another Year
      • Lipsticked Pig
      • Bow Down Mister....
      • Boredom Copy Cat
      • The World Stopped
      • Five Favorite Comedies
      • What I See...
      • PSS Filler - If you know what I mean
      • The Apartment
      • Autumnopia
      • I am Woman...
      • Dawn of the dead
    • ►  August (26)
    • ►  July (12)
    • ►  June (14)
    • ►  May (4)
    • ►  April (12)
    • ►  March (9)
    • ►  February (10)

What I am Reading

  • The Stranger
  • The Hours

What I am Watching

  • Project Runway
  • House
  • Castle
  • The Mentalist
  • CSI

What I am Listening to

  • Benise

Good Books

Widget_logo

Favorite Links

  • Message With a Bottle
  • FightSMA
  • Lost in Place
  • Olson Family
  • Post Secret
  • The Side Track
  • Irregular Times
  • Etsy Shop
  • NPR
  • The Onion

Because The World Needs More Laughter


Where the Hell is Matt? (2008) from Matthew Harding on Vimeo.
Simple theme. Powered by Blogger.