Some Like it Hot - This movie is just flat out funny. Tony Curtis and Jack Lemmon in drag, gansters, Marilyn Monroe, and the wittiest script ever written.
The Birdcage - I repeat lines from this all the time. The whole idea is fun, ripe for comedy, and Nathan Lane/Hank Azaria are so over the top!
Harvey / The Philadelphia Story / Arsenic and Old Lace - I love old movies, it is cliche' but we just do not make them like that anymore.
Meet the Parents - Ben Stiller is not only someone who can laugh at himself, he also does an incredible job of making all of us laugh along with him. This movie is just such a classic example of what can happen when we try to impress others or be something we are not. Besides, Robert DeNiro is so like my dad in this movie!
Dan in Real Life - I have not laughed this hard in a long time, yet it was so sweet at the same time. And it had some great lines in it.
No comments:
Post a Comment