Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Lipsticked Pig

So this is disgusting. If you do not know what VPILF stands for it is Vice President I'd Like to Fuck. Charming, really. So McCain brought her on board because women look up to her as a fellow mom and the men want to have sex with her. That really put the feminist and equal rights movement forward a few decades huh?

Then there is this~
In case you don't get it, that is Sarah Palin in a flag bikini holding a rifle. Awesome. I bet that will scare the shit out of all those terrorists who like to keep their women in a bhurka. I know it scares the shit out of me! But this doll scares me even more:
I am tempted to get the doll, just so that I can use it as a toilet plunger. Check out that outfit, I bet that really gets all those people who think she is a VPILF very excited. And it is very Presidential and definitely represents the values and ideals that I would like my daughters to have. I want her to grow up and dress just like that! I mean, what the fuck people!?
And then this is the action figure they create for Hillary?

And they accuse Obama today of being sexist? Good Hell! So Hillary is a "man hating pantsuit wearing femi-nazi" and Sarah Palin is "Hot!" And that makes her more qualified to run the country than Obama?
I notice that whenever an "average American" starts talking about why she is qualified to be the VP, they always say "Well she is beautiful".
You know who I think is truly beautiful and is a role model for my daughter and all little girls everywhere? The kind of women who is so beautiful on the inside that it radiates outward for everyone to see? The kind of beauty that Sarah Palin could never, EVER have? These women.
(all pictures from google.com)

No comments: