Thursday, September 4, 2008

PSS Filler - If you know what I mean

We had a "Cool Hand Luke" moment this week on whose turn it was to come up with the topic, so we came up with a filler that is a follow up to Shanes from last week.

If you were going to cheat, with what celebrity/famous person (ONLY) would it be?

For my part, this would be quite a party. I think if you are going to do something like this you should "Go Big or Go Home"! That being said, here is the line up (yeah, I said line up) for Amypalooza:

First, Michael Buble'. I love his voice, he is funny and I would need to be serenaded into the mood. Besides, he is not bad to look at either. Then, I would not be able to decide between Liam Neeson (a personal favorite), Daniel Day Lewis (so intense and that nose), Viggo Mortenson, Daniel Craig, and I would have to include a Beatle, but the one I choose is this one (what can I say, he makes me laugh and I have a thing for noses obviously). Since I could not decide on one, I will just include them all. Michael would not have to be included, after all, I do not want to be greedy. He could just hang around and sing.




Lastly, I would want Sophia Loren at this point of her life.

That should do it. I think that would make me thoroughly and completely satisfied.

1 comment:

LostinPlaceKim said...

They all have that "chiseled" look - even Sofia Loren. Nice.