In eager anticipation for the next James Bond movie, this week and next weeks 5 Favorites will be Bond, James Bond, themed.
1. Urusla Andress as Honey Ryder in Dr. No - She is a beautiful, statuesqe blond with a great accent. What I really liked about her was her toughness. That scene with her coming out of the water in the coolest bikini is timeless.
2. Jane Seymour as Solitaire in Live and Let Die - To me she is one of the most graceful Bond girls. Elegant, sweet, with an air of innocence.
3. Carole Bouquet as Melina Havelock in For Your Eyes Only - She has the prettiest eyes and an air of mystery about her. She is D's favorite Bond girl also.
4. Honor Blackman as Pussy Galore in Goldfiner - Sexy, sassy, smart - all that and a bag of chips!
5. Barbara Carrera as Fatima Blush in Never Say Never Again - Fiesty, evil, beautiful and the way she dies was something else. I always liked her more than Kim Bassinger in this movie, just because Bassinger is too weak.
Runner ups that deserve and honorable mention are Diana Rigg, Barbara Bach, Famke Janssen, Grace Jones, Michelle Yeoh, and Halle Berry.
Worst Bond girl ever - Denise Richards as Christmas Jones in The World is Not Enough. She completely ruined that film for me!
If I were a bond girl I would be an Irish double agent named Sassya O'Plenty.
No comments:
Post a Comment