This week our question is "What three things do you consider yourself to be very good at... and what three things you consider yourself to be very bad at?"
I could have a lot of fun with this question, but I don't want to brag about my abilities! (J/K...sheesh, lighten up people) I am going to go with my gut instinct on this one rather than put a lot of thought into it. I think it is more fun that way.
Good At~
1. Getting things done/Doing what I say I will. No matter what, no matter the deadline and the more pressure the better...I will get it done. It may not always be to the satisfaction of other people, but hey, the shit is done.
2. Being a wife and mother - I could always be better, no doubt. Particularly as a mom, but I think that overall I am very good at this. I am tolerant (mostly), I am nurturing and take care of my family, put them first, support their efforts, etc.
3. Sass - I can sass with the best of them. If there was a professional sasser as a career, I would make a million dollars easy!
Bad At~
1. Taking time for me. I am sure there are some who think I take too much time for me, but in my Libra scale evaluation, I am shortchanging myself.
2. Writing thank you notes or letters. I was taught to write thank you notes growing up and for most major things, like our wedding or baby gifts, the thank you note is out within a month. But for things like birthday presents, Christmas, etc. I am horrible. I am sure that it disappoints my mom, who is always on top of this, very much.
3. Being patient/controlling my temper. I get irritated by small stuff way too much. I am never as patient with the kids or my husband as I should be.
No comments:
Post a Comment