Friday, November 21, 2008

Well I'll be Damned

With all this insanity over the Twilight series, which I admit I have not read and have no interest in reading, I am doing the 5 favorites this week on my favorite vampire books. I really do not understand the craziness and obsession, particularly in light of basic religious beliefs, but whatever. (I want it known that I think it is great that this woman wrote these books and made a ton of money off of it and it got people reading. I have just read bits of the books and spoken to others with similar literature tastes which has lead me to the conclusion that books are not something I would enjoy).

1. Dracula - Bram Stoker
2. The Vampire Lestat - Anne Rice - Out of the series, this one was by far the best.
3. Interview with the Vampire - Anne Rice
4. Salem's Lot - Stephen King
5. Queen of the Damned - Anne Rice

No comments: