Thursday, November 20, 2008

Kiss Me With Your Mouth

This week Lisa asks "about your first kiss. Who was it with, where was it, and what other details do you recall??"

My very first kiss was with a boy who remained a friend, though not as close, until his death 10 years ago. His sister used to babysit my brother and I, along with Mike. I think I was about 8 if I remember right. We were in my dad's old army jeep playing Dukes of Hazard. It was sweet and funny. I think we both were surprised it.

My first "real kiss", open mouthed an all, was with a boy named Jason. He was a senior, I was a sophmore so I was 15. He drove a Mustang 5.0, took me to dinner in Salt Lake and to see the Nutcracker.
Afterwards, I kissed him in his car in my driveway. All I remember, as my first "major" kiss was that it was weird. Then I discovered that he just was not that great at it. Not very many kisses with him followed that.

Since then I have kissed Gary, Jonas, Andy, Sam, Clayton, Jason L. (big mistake!), Larry, Ryan, Steve W., Donovan, Steve B., Terry, and Darren. The best kisser is by far the last kisser. But, I do wonder where a few of them ended up and what they are doing these days.

No comments: