Wednesday, October 15, 2008

AmyGras

This week, for my five favorite, I am going to just mention my five favorite things about this week.

1. Sunday is my birthday....can I get a woot, woot?!!
2. Sunday is also the day we are baptizing the baby, which is very cool as it is one year to the date that we got the results of our CVS test and determined that she was SMA free...Hallelujah!
3. My dad is in town for several days.
4. Back to a warm Indian summer (fall).
5. Going to Dave Sedaris on Monday night with my mom.

So why "AmyGras" you ask? D gave the week of my birthday that name because I celebrate it for about a week. My response is why wouldn't I? Hell, I would celebrate if for a year if I could!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Have a fabulous birthday, friend. I am so happy that her baptism is this weekend, I hope its a wonderful day. God Bless!