If give them opportunity to relive your life, what would you change?
I am happy, despite everything, with my life so I am not too full of regrets. However, if I could do my life over…..
~ I would not have gone walking to my friends house, alone when I was 15.
~ I would have called my brother before Labor Day weekend and begged him not to go to Mexico, but if he refused, I would have made sure he knew how much I loved him.
~ I would have finished my Art History degree.
~ I would have moved to Norway with my Aunt and Uncle when I had the chance.
~ I would be working in an art museum in Europe as the Head Curator
~ I would have been to every European country, Australia, China, Japan, and Russia by now.
~ I would have stuck with my violin lessons and learned several other languages fluently.
~ I would have slept with a lot more men with less emotional attachment.
~ I would have an apartment in Paris, a house in Port Rush, and a cabin in the mountains.
~ And then, I would want to give it all up to marry the same man and have my kids.
No comments:
Post a Comment