Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Rocktober

I look forward to October every year. Not only is it the month of my birthday, but Missy G has her birthday on Halloween (she is 7 this year...what the hell!). On top of that there is also my stepfather's birthday, my father-in-law's birthday. There is also my son, Dylan's birthday, but that is a post for another day. Anyway, I was looking at the calendar and realized that every weekend, and almost every week, is full of things from now until the second weekend in November! Some people have busy summers, not me, it is always the fall and winter that gets crazy.

Well, who I am kidding, it feels like we are always running around. I am not quite sure how this happened, and really I am not complaining as compared to most people we have very few activities. I am just amazed how busy we get with just the few we have. So, I may not surface very much between now and January!

No comments: