Thursday, October 9, 2008

Husband Tag

1. Where did you meet? Blind date that was set-up by a girl I was working with in the salon. Darren was her client’s mailman, her client tried to set them up, but she was dating someone, so there you have it.
2. How long did you date before you got married? 4 years
3. How long have you been married? 10 years

4. What is your favorite feature of his? Hmm…going to try to keep this clean. I think it is his dimples, both in his cheeks and in his chin. However, those piercing blue eyes are a very close second.
5. What is your favorite quality of his? I cannot pick just one. He is loyal, honest, dedicated, patient, kind, compassionate, sweet, & loyal. I think my favorite is his sense of humor, I laugh everyday - he considers that his responsibility.
6. Does he have a nickname for you? Sassafrass, sassy pants, shmoopie, angel when I am “harping” on him too much
7. What is his favorite color? Blue
8. What is his favorite food? Chicken fried steak (any kind of steak really), green bean casserole, and Stella Artois. (He is a big steak/potatoes guy, but will try anything)
9. What is his favorite sport? Poker, he does not watch sports on TV.
10. When and where was your first kiss? Outside of my apartment after our third date.
11. What is your favorite thing to do as a couple? Oh, I cannot answer that! Ok, besides that our favorite thing is to go to Grounds for Coffee, order two huge Café Mocha’s, and play several games of backgammon after we do dinner and a movie together. This is a long standing tradition from when we were first dating.
12. Do you have any children? We had 3, two girls and a boy. Our girls are (almost) 7 and 6 months.
13. Does he have a hidden talent? He is a great dancer and sings really well.
14. How old is he? 39
15. Who said "I love you" first? Me (In the parking lot of Grounds for Coffee actually)
16. What is his favorite type of music? He is pretty open to most, but Rock and Country are his favorites. He likes disco/pop for dancing around the house with me or the girls.
17. What do you admire the most about him? His ability to see the good in people and always give them the benefit of the doubt, he has made me be a better person.
18. Do you think he will read this? No, he has over 700 pieces of unread email!

I tag....... Sharon!

2 comments:

Loralee Choate said...

Sorry that I am so freaking late making it over here to say, "Hello" but man...it has been quite a month. I just wanted to say THANK you for the email and HELLO!

BTW, do you go to the Grounds for Coffee on Harrison? I love that place, though the art is sometimes...interesting. Heh.

Olson Family said...

Sharon? As in... Sharon... Whitworth-Olson? I'm looking over my shoulder to see if there's possibly another Sharon you may be referring to. Okay, okay... in the wee hours of the coming up morning when I have my most inspirational thoughts...

How I love you, Girl!!!