Things that made me laugh today
~ Picking Missy G up from school and as I was waiting a little 2 year old boy walked by with his mom and he was sing "Whoops upside the head".
~The DOW dropping an additional 500 points. I laugh because I can not cry, so I laugh at how stupid Bernanke and Paulsen are.
~Standing in Rainbow Gardens with Missy G after work and she starts doing the cabbage patch!
~Wal-Mart. To be honest, this place always makes me laugh because it frustrates me so much. I have come to the conclusion that Wal-Mart (hell-mart) is the embodiment of everything that is wrong with the U.S. Too crowded, smells funny, everything is cheaply made and mass produced, their is nothing unique about it, it is impossible to find what you need without going through the store multiple times and taking 20 minutes longer and spending $50 more than you wanted. The checkers are rude when they acknowledge you, if they do at all. The people cut you off with their carts, leave them parked in the middle of the aisle, and basically do not care or pay attention unless it concerns them. The only nice person in the store is the greeter and everyone thinks they are crazy for singing out loud.
~ The baby's motorboat noises.
~This joke from Missy G "what did one elevator say to the other?" (I think I am coming down with something)
No comments:
Post a Comment